Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Workout number two

January 3, 2010

The second workout was a little easier then the first. A nice brisk 25 minute run followed by some plyo to wake my muscles back up. My run was suppose to be done on the beach, but since I was still on the base, I did it there. I found another track that was rubber so it was a bit easier on my body. Miami was a little chillier then I thought it was gonna be though, only 17 degrees out. Can't wait to get to Trinidad and be in the sun!

Away from the track. This is my last day in Miami. Tonight I will be dropping off my Mom, Maria, and older brother, Onome, off at the airport. They will be beginning their own journey to Nigeria to visit my dad's side of the family. Egiroh and myself will be leaving in the morning, Egiroh back to Saskatoon to continue to school. Overall Miami was an awesome trip. Lots of little adventures with my family, but now I'm ready to get down to business. Trinidad in the morning :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment