Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting Organized

Today was an organizing day.
Within the last couple months the management for the stadiums in Trinidad and Tobago has changed, so I had to organize how I would be able to get access. Unfortunately it wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. After a couple stops I found out I would need to get permission to get in and train. SO now I wait and see. I've sent a couple emails, so hopefully by tomorrow I will have access to something. Luckily its hot enough here that the lack of training won't make me fat. Today at around 11am it was 33 degrees and it only got hotter! I can only image how hot I will be when I finally start training.

I also spent today getting my boat rides to Tobago set. With Carnival in February I decided that I would take a break from training for a week and come back to Trinidad and take in the festival and have a little fun....but don't tell my coach :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment