Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting off 2010 with a little pain

Well today was the first workout of 2010. It was the same one that we started last year with. It was suggested to do it 2-3 times, so naturally I went with 2 :-) This was the first time I ran since the 26th and I could definitely feel it. The workout asked for 150m runs, but I just did turns around on the 100 meter stretch. The track at the base is asphalt, so later in the day I could feel some soreness in my lower back. I'm hoping this will pass on a good nights rest on the floor.

I haven't received my workouts yet for tomorrow, so hopefully its not anything hard.

I called my uncle today in Tobago and it looks like I'll be staying in Trinidad until the weekend. Still can't believe I'm going, I'm getting really excited....only 2 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment