Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Circuit City

I had this morning off so I was able to sleep in a little bit.  I closed the blinds a bit to keep the sun out, but it was still able to wake me by 8:30, so, so much for sleeping in I guess.  I used the morning to relax and go to the mall and walk around for a bit.  By 2 I was antsy and ready to go to practice, but I still had 2 hours before we left.  Lucky for me USA was having a Law and Order marathon!  I got captured by the title music and next thing I knew it was time to leave. 

It was an easy workout for me today.  The other girls I had been training with were doing some testing, but my coached decided that I would just do a circuit instead.  I had no complaints with the switch up and enjoyed every minute of the circuit :-)

Tomorrow I’ll be working on my starts and some short speed.  I’ve realized these are my weaknesses in my race, so I’m hoping I’ll learn some things to help that out.

I found out today that I’ll be running in a meet on April 10th.  At first I was a little nervous, but as the day went on it turned to excitement.  I know I’ve done a lot of training up to now, and now I need to just put it all together.  I’ve heard the track is pretty quick too, so if anything, that will help me out as well :-) 

(11 days till race day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment